- Disillusioned professional longing for inspiring, challenging work?
- Aiming to expand your competitive edge?
- Planning to make a move once the job market turns around?
- In a mid-life career transition?
- Budding entrepreneur?
- Facing an unexpected job change?
- Returning to school after a hiatus?
- Consultant or small business owner seeking fresh opportunities?
- Recent grad seeking great careers that fit you?
- College-bound student targeting best-fit majors?
- Ready to open up to new options?
Quickly and Accurately Pinpoint Your Top Career Targets Plus Concrete Strategic Goals To Help You Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be:
- State-of-the-art interest, work personality, and strategic career development testing, taken online, gives you a wealth of information about your best-fit work options PLUS
- Confidential, expert coaching with street-savvy, supportive, inspiring Ph.D. business psychologists. PLUS
- Cutting-edge, custom career research tailored to your specific situation and objectives.
Our Strategic Career Development Advice Has Been Featured in the Media, Including:
Fox Television's 'Good Day New York', National Public Radio's 'Morning Edition', Canada's C.B.C. Television, and in: The Wall St. Journal, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, Business Week Online, The Washington Post, Working Mother, Black Enterprise, The San Jose Mercury News, Seventeen, Sales and Marketing Magazine, and on National Public Radio’s “Morning Edition”. Founder and president Dr. Debra Condren was recognized with a U.S. Small Business Administration "Advocate of the Year 2000" award.
We've Had Hundreds of Satisfied Individual and Corporate Clients Since 1992.
We coach professionals who are interested in changing careers, small business owners and consultants interested in driving their market success, as well as executives and managers hoping to improve their performance and expand their options without changing industries or jobs. We also work with college-bound students and recent grads to identify best-fit majors, training programs, and winning post-graduation jobs.
We're Famous for Impeccable, Personalized Client Service. In Fact, 73% of Our New Clients are Referrals from Current and Former Customers.
"I received much more information than I expected from the assessment. The specific suggestions regarding marketing and publishing opportunities were the most potent strategic advice I gained from the coaching process."
-Janet Scarborough, Ph.D.
"Hiring you produced precisely the results we'd hoped for. We definitely recommend your testing and coaching program to anyone seeking a more in-depth way of assisting individuals in achieving maximum potential."
-Francoise Johnson, Director Human Resources, MindJet
Don't Spend Another Day Wondering 'What If?' Unleash Your Ambition, On Your Own Terms.
Sign up for our services now. Or contact us for a complimentary phone consultation to discuss your individual situation and objectives.
Would You Like Insider Tips, Career Resource Advice, Plus '60-Minute Expert Briefs' Updates? Sign Up For Our Free Monthly Strategic Career Development Newsletter.
Visit Our Strategic Partner
All Contents Copyright © 2000-2010 Dr. Debra Condren. All Rights Reserved.